Resignation as Humor List Moderator

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:32:19 -0700

Sorry to see you go Warren, thanks for all of your fine work on that list.
I (as well as a vast majority, it seems) really enjoyed it and we can
understand why you are resigning.  It is tough to volunteer your best only
to be criticized by a single fool.  I had a similar situation with my Ham
radio club.  I did the newsletter every month.  Everyone enjoyed it.  Some
idiot involved himself then tried to take over.  I'm getting too old to give
my famous NYC "in your face" arguments over something like that so I just
resigned in a huff.  Been away from the city for a while now so I'm calming
down.

NOW WILL THIS FOOL/COWARD PLEASE STEP FORWARD AND SHOW YOURSELF?

Glenn.