CA groupie

Doug Richards drichard@qntm.com
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:03:36 -0800

     Hi all,

     After reading about all the CA converts over the last few months, I
     decided to try my hand at it.

     Found: one piano with pins that bearly hold.

     Solution: CA glue size tuning pins!

     Technique:
     Tilt one said upright piano over.
     Set up lights so that shadows are a minimum.
     Get 1 large bottle of Thin CA.
     Get comfy chair.
     Put on "micro tube" applicator.
     Tilt bottle and squeeze for about 5 seconds or glue appears.

     Problem:
     After 5-10 minutes of "treating" pins, warm fuzzy gets my attention.

     "Something on my leg" I thought.

     Correct!

     HOT too!

     Looked down and discovered that I glued my pants to my leg the size of
     a silver dollar.

     Not so smart....

     Warning:
     Thin CA glue can go anywhere!

     Thought you all would appreciate the warning and maybe see some humor
     too.

     doug richards
     San Jose, CA