Broadwood Value

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 00:23:51 EST

<<
 Now for my question:
 The owner wants an appraisal of value for insurance purposes. And I don't
have a clue about what one of these things might be
 worth in this condition. Any serious suggestions will be appreciated.

 Thanks,

 Del

At one time Steve Brady was marketing a computer program that figures out the
appraised value of a piano.  I looked at a Baldwin 5'8" grand today that was
damaged in a fire.  The insurance company wants a predamaged condition
appraisel to determine if it is worth rebuilding.  I plan on contacting Steve
to see if the program is still available and would be happy to pass the
information on to you.

Hope this helps.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR