Mason and Hamlin style 5

PianoTek53 PianoTek53@aol.com
Sun, 18 Jan 1998 10:09:19 EST

I have a whole 2 of these in my arsenal of client pianos.  I think that they
are kinda fun to tune myself, if only for their uniqueness!!!  I don't really
find that it takes me that much longer to tune than a conventional piano.  The
tricky part it picking out the right stringer screw to aim for, as they are
not grouped nicely like tuning pins... they are in a continuous staggered
row!!  I will agree with who ever talked about replacing strings, though...
that's a bitch!!!!

Richard Lapo, Jr.
RPT in NY