damper flange cords

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:08:51 -0600

I think they have by now.  I am not sure why the individuals that
represented them  would never admit there was a problem though.  Maybe if
you're not forced to admit the truth in business it minimizes your losses.
I say this from 12 years of watching how the manufactures respond to
recommendations and observations by techs.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net