Dumb - Dumb - Dumb

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 13:11:03 EST

<<
 I'm all for replacing plastic parts, but I suspect I can provide you with a
 list of "other tuners" in or near Mt. Vernon, OR, where Ed Carwithen lives.

Good point Susan.  Seems to me this is time for some real "hard love" on the
part of Technician having to suffer through repeated replacements of parts
that should all be replaced.
  Also would appear to be a sellers (of the services) market, and just
requires some firmness.  It's not as if he was trying to sell unneeded
services.

Again back to the car mechanic example: do you think if the mechanic said to
the customer, I'm sorry but you need the following gidget gadgat to get your
car running properly, they are going to go for another temporary solution.
Not if he's persuasive enough and can show the real need.  That's what I'm
suggesting.

Bob Bergantino. RPT
South Euclid, Ohio  (home of many tuners and more than one redlight)