Dumb - Dumb - Dumb

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 17:19:44 EST

<< If I come across even 1 broken flange
 or jack, I will ask the customer to come into the room. Explain to him
 that the plastic parts need to be replaced and demonstrate how fragile
 andbrittle the plastic parts are. Start by showing the broken part
 first. Then demonstrate how briyylre they are by breaking one yourself.
 Then allow the customer to break on so he can feel brittle these parts
 really are.

Mike; Excellent advice indeed!!

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio