advice needed

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:54:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi James:

The coleman IV Well Temperament, although not an historical temperament,
(I just invented it about 2 years ago) is very close to EQ. It is so easy
to program on a SAT that I used to do it on the fly. There are only 4
notes to change by 2 cents from a regular FAC tuning. It is a little
milder than the 18th century Victorian Well by Moore which I have used
on Church pianos that played in unison with EQ tempered organs with never a
complaint. Both of these I think are in your list of historical tunings on
your RCT.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

.