Dumb - Dumb - Dumb

Edward Carwithen musicman@eoni.com
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 00:20:26 -0800

You are right of course!  But mine is a very small community, and my
clientele is small.  I feel that I need to work within my clients limits as
much as possible, and if she feels that she would rather repair what is
broken piecemeal, and pay for it that way, then I am happy to oblige.  It
would certainly be different if I were losing tuning time by taking care of
her piano instead of other clients, but here that is not the case.

At 09:40 AM 1/20/98 EST, you wrote:
>Dear Ed;
>
>The thing to really learn from this is next time insist on replacing all
>plastic parts instead of piecemeal.. If customer can't go along with this,
>time to tell the customer to find another tuner.
>
>Bob Bergantino,RPT
>South Euclid, OHio

Ed Carwithen
Oregon