KIMBALL

Gregory Torres tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 03:08:28 -0600

> Dear Les & Newton:

OK. I shall keep my eyes open for one of those old Kimballs, but I still hold
to my opinion regarding the "Whitney" and more recent line of Kimballs as
being PSO's & POS's. BTW, I never doubted Newton for a second-I simply said I
personally never ran across any Kimballs I liked or thought were very good.
;-)

Thanks  guys for "enlightening" me.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres