Unusual action

Joseph Alkana jfa19@IDT.NET
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 07:19:19 -0500 (EST)

At 12:58 AM 1/21/98 EST, you wrote:
>Dear Friends and Collegues,
>
>Yesterday I serviced a Everett Console made in 1948. ........ it may be a
Woods and Brooks action.  Any clues
>out there in cyberspace?
>
>Dave Peake, RPT
>Portland, OR

Dave,

I believe that is exactly the action type here. Having only serviced one of
these, I found them fairly easy to work on but have some peculiarities. For
instance, you will notice that bridle tapes will have to be custom made if
you need to replace. Also, damper regulation should be a snap because you
can take out the "stack"  to get at them. Seems like the list had some
comments on these  things awhile back, so you might check the archives.

Best of luck.

Joseph Alkana  RPT