[Fwd: watch for virus]

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:24:56 -0700

At 03:29 PM 1/18/98 -0500, Newton wrote:

>This was sent to me by my brother-in-law.  I don't know how valid it is,
>but a word of caution can help prevent serious damage.

>>>  If you receive an e-mail titled "JOIN THE CREW" DO NOT
>>>  open it!  It will erase EVERYTHING on your hard drive!  Send this

There are no viruses that can be propagated via EMail. One could be sent in
a program as an attachment, but you still have to open the file for it to
do that.

For more infomation see the Govts. Internet Hoaxes WWW page. I'll dig out
the URL if anyone wants it.

		John

John Musselwhite, RPT  - Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com - http://www.cadvision.com/musselj/