"Historical Mindset" -Reply

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:20:54 EST

To the list:

There are about 3000 members in the Guild and probably another 3000 who are
not. If even 1percent of all the piano tuners were interested in all this
temperament talk I would really be surprised.  That would be 30 Guild tuners
and 30 non-Guild persons.

Most of us (99%) probably just want to do a clean,effective job tuning pianos
in our customers homes.  Would my customers care a hoot about anything other
than ET- I doubtthey would or would know the difference.  They just want that
piano to sound well.  That is our task.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio