spinets reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 07:02:44 -0600

Dear Michiel,
On the matter that this may be your first Baldwin spinet:  The Baldwin
spinet has had a long career here in the USA.  Up until recently,(last 10
years) this piano has been about the best spinet piano in terms of tuning
stability, tone, and being reliable.  I would in no way compare it to a PSO
or POS.  We have thousands of storefront churches over here with the little
Acros in place being hard used, abused, and still they come out decent for
a very small piano. 	You are lucky you haven't run across a Lester or
Whitney spinet!
My Humble Opinion.

James Grebe
	R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".