Travel to Providence Convention

FRED W TREMPER f.trempe@morehead-st.edu
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 15:03:53 -0500 (EST)

Dear List:

Just today Phyllis and I made our reservations for airline travel to
Providence.  If you wait until the last minute to make your reservation
you will pay through the nose.

For example, we made early reservations for a recent trip to Dallas from
Chicago.  I don't remember the exact figures but for an early round trip
reservation we paid about $175 each.  Had we waited until the week before
the price would have been more than $1,000 each.

The moral of the story is if you are going to Providence and will be
travelling by air, make your reservation ASAP (and I do mean ASAP).

And, by the way, if you have a PTG credit card, be sure to use it.

Fred
Fred W. Tremper, RPT
Morehead State University
Morehead, KY 40351