Lester reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 16:35:22 -0600

Dear Philip,
Rugged, reliable?  Have you not experienced plastic elbows, plastic jacks,
plastic flanges?
True, once these are replaced they are reliable but remember that
Pratt-Read made the action, not Lester.  I understand the sensitivity since
they were made so close to your home.  The cases were built in a sturdy
manor having toes on most of their models.  No offense intended.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".