spinets Baldwin need info reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 09:08:10 -0600

Hi Richard,
To find the over 1 million serial numbers you have to look under Acrosonic
and you will find up to 1,536,461 in 1996.  True not all Baldwins were
Acrosonics but in serial numbers I think they were in the spinet size.
Remember it is on the recent ones that don't compare favorably with the 10+
ones.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".