Temperaments HUMOR

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:17:29 -0600 (CST)

Guy Nichols, RPT posted:
>        ...Keeping in mind that I married a Tulsa girl that I met at the NuTZoo
>(NTSU), could the above statement by you have anything to do with the fact
>that you're in the "Cultural Center of the Universe"? (so sayeth Roy Clark)
>%-)

Touché, Guy! (while keeping in mind...)

However, you would be surprised at the professional artists that have
traveled through this community of Shawnee, let alone other communities in
Oklahoma.  And the number of musical artists in the world who were born and
raised in Oklahoma are numerous.

Oklahoma folks uncultural, hardly.  Totally cultural, well, some of us
definitely got a ways to go.

As to the center of the universe, I am, of course.  Aren't you?    %-)

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731