FYI- A Really Great Deal (Off Topic)

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@nau.edu
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:30:35 -0700

(WARNING:  WAY, WAY OFF TOPIC)

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you in on a super deal that I came in to recently.

There is a fantastic deal at "Best Buy" stores on 100 floppy disks...
FREE!

This promotion is actually being led by Sony, though it is not being
promoted in the store or otherwise being advertised, but....

The giant boxes of 100 disks cost about $30.00 (That's a lot of disks!)
Inside the box you will find a rebate for Exatly $30.00!!  The boxes
with the rebate are clearly marked on the outside, so you can't miss it.
I have seen this offer in several Best Buy stores (it may be in other
stores too, I don't know). Check your local store out.

The offer is real. I got my $30.00 rebate check from Sony yesterday. It
took about 7-8 weeks to get it. These are 1st rate high-quality disks
too :-)

Rob Goodale, RPT