Option B (apology)

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:45:00 -0600 (CST)

><< hysterical (typo intended) temperament >>
>
>I don't believe I've EVER heard anyone make this pun before.  What
>originality!
>
>Bill Bremmer RPT

For Bill and Pianotech:

I must admit that I no longer have the capacity, interest, nor desire to
read or post some of the personal comments that have transpired over recent
days.  One thing that is painfully becoming obvious for me, there are burrs
in the saddles from previous rides by some folks that have never been
removed.

Not realizing this in the beginning, I have allowed myself to participate
in the confusion, thereby creating unpleasantness in myself, and very
possibly, some of you.  Not needing nor wanting to create burrs in anyone's
life, I sincerely apologize to this group and ask your forgiveness in these
matters.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician