1/2 cent difference on unison

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:14:10 -0600

A440 lowered 1/2 cent is 439.873  or a diff of .125 bps. or  one beat
in 8 seconds.
	I have not posted calculations from this formula so if any one
collobrates, or comes up different please let me know. I am pretty
sure it is since beats double or halve through the octaves, and it
calculates .064 for 220.
	Interesting though, this change at A440 calls for almost half a beat
per second in the fifth above, and a quarter of a beat difference in
the octave.

	The spread sheets are now in QuatroPro if any one is interested in
addition to MSWorks.

R Moody