The Piano

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 15:03:48 EST

The follwoing was written by Claudia Burton and her teenage daughter, Heather.
Claudia is an Associate who has been working for me for 6 months. She has been
studying piano technology for 2 years, and has a diploma from Randy Potter.

Willem Blees RPT
St. Louis

The Piano

Derived from the harpsichord and clavichord, I came aboard with strings.
With hammers and levers I do not build, but make beautiful sounds within.
I have nine thousand parts that keep you in awe, with knuckles and jacks and
wippens and such.
My bed is made of ebony and ivory that chromatically alters tones.
I am strong as my frame is made of ivory and wood, but my beauty is something
to behold.
Forte is my name, but also means loud.
I am loved all over the world and I delight and dazzle all ears within reach,
But my respect and happiness lies with the one who plays my keys.

Claudia Burton
Heather Burton
January 20, 1998.