Eudora Light

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 09:21:41 -0600 (CST)

James,

   You have to go to Eudora Pro to get a spell checker. I'm not sure of the
difference in the cost because mine is through the school, but I like the
Pro version much better.
   Among other things, if you type in or receive a URL address in an e-mail,
it appears as a "link" (I guess is what you'd call it) as in the URL in my
signature. All you have to do is double click on it and it opens Netscape
(that's what I have) and goes directly to that site.

Avery

>At the urging of Susan and others I have dowloaded Eudora light to my mail
>program.  In using it so far, this was written on it, I can find no spell
>checker.  Is there none?  I also can't seem to get it to print my usual
>signature ending at the bottom like my Explorer program.  Is there a way to
>do this?
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>James Grebe (Willing to try new things)

Avery Todd, RPT