Need NYC info

Dale ManningThegeby dale.thegeby@ibm.net
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:52:22 -0400

Keith,

I believe the meeting closest to the Bronx would be the NYC chapter
meetings.  They are held on the first Monday evening of each month at
Steinway Hall, 57th Street near Sixth Avenue.  The chapter president is
Norman Snyder.  There are also 3 chapters on Long Island but I don't know
about their meetings and I don't believe their location would be as
convenient as Manhattan.

There are a number of workshops in Manhattan and also dealers where your
brother might get work.  I could send a copy of the Yellow Pages listings if
you let me know that you want it.

Also, I completed the Randy Potter course last summer and would be glad to
recommend it and discuss it if your brother would like to contact me.  Hope
this helps.

Dale Manning Thegeby
Associate Member
NJ Chapter