CA Glue?(Disclaimer)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 22:30:59

At 01:09 AM 7/2/98 EDT, Dave wrote:
>Hi John.
>
>  I forgot to mention that I think the accelerator is poison and I don't
think
>they use it in the boxing ring.  Besides it stinks.  I wouldn't recommend
>using CA to glue cuts or use in any medicinal application either without
first
>talking to a doctor.
>
>  That should be enough of a disclaimer.  Good luck.
>
>Dave Streit (RPT soon to be)
>AAA Piano Service
>Portland, Oregon

I believe that I heard the bond wasn't as strong when the accelerator was
used, also. As you say, it stinks. Besides, you can get a more mild
acceleration by breathing on the joint or mixing in some white glue. Weird,
but it works. Moisture sets it up.

I have heard of a dentist who used it on small cuts, like shaving cuts, so
his patients wouldn't be put off by seeing a bandage.

Susan
Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"The closest you will ever come in this life to an orderly universe is a
good library."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant