query

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 18:55:55 +0000

Ralph,

I spent a couple of days this week, Wed. & Thurs (& Fri. coming
back) camping in the Santa Cruz Mts.  Being self-employed, I can
take most anytime I want off (within reason) so I will be tuning
tomorrow the 4th of July...are you feeling guilty?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA

> From:          "pianoman" <pianoman@inlink.com>
> To:            <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject:       query
> Date:          Fri, 3 Jul 1998 07:02:52 -0500

> I wonder how many of us are working today on July 3 since many are using
> this for their paid holiday.  Of course us other people don't get paid so I
> have  5 tunings on tap.  Any of you self employed taking the day off?
> Don't you feel guilty for the rest of us?
> James Grebe
> R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
> Piano Service and Piano Periperals
> Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
> pianoman@inlink.com          Only my personal best is good enough

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA
ilvey@jps.net