fires back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 13:11:28 -0500

Hi Ted,
I certainly hope the fire stays at the closest 1/2 hour away for you.  I
wish you could have had some of the wet we had here in the last couple of
days.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com          Only my personal best is good enough