quiet tonight

Kgj38@aol.com Kgj38@aol.com
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 22:25:13 EDT

My husband has a palm pilot that he uses for keeping appointments straight.
You use a short hand system called "graffiti" to write on the screen.  It is
symbols that approximate the letters of the alphabet.  I have tinkered with it
some, but haven't had the patience to master the "graffiti".  My husband says
it is fairly easy for him, except the numbers, and then he uses the key pad.
He did say that the "hot sync" between the palm pilot and his computer does
not work reliably and that a number of his colleagues have the same complaint.