quiet tonight

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 00:21:17 -0400

Hi All, James and Karen

About the Palm Pilot, I bought one a month ago, a Proffessional with 1 mega
ram, It took me one hour to learn to use it, When you see the "Grafitties"
if you put attention, yuīll find out that the only thing to memorize are
very few things, most of the letters and numbers are the same with minor
differences A is a capital A without the horizontal line B is the same
without the vertical line C is C.....  U is U starting from left to right V
is U starting from right to left. You donīt need to have a very consistent
penmanship, anything nearby will be recognized,  For Karen, numbers are the
same, if you asociate numbers with letters ( that is what I do ) it is
easier, 1 is line down 2, write a Z in the numeric window, 3 is a 3, 4 is a
4 without the vertical line so write a capital L, 5 write an S. And about
the Hot Sync, I never had problems with it, but you are right, it is a bit
complicated, the best is to read very carefully the manual, it has a little
catch. However, for me itīs the best invention in a lng time, and you can
download lots of freeware from their homepage, including books to read when
you travel.

A palm Pilot Fan

Elian Degen