Square grands-Chickering

Anne Beetem abeetem@wizard.net
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:59:38 -0400

>Anne
>
>I don't know how to measure the size other than case dimensions if that is
>what you want. The serial no. is 20761. Very elaborate plate and delicately
>cut rosewood music rack. Let me know if you have further interest. I'll be
>glad to check into it. Be specific about the specs you want.
>
>Paul Chick RPT
>Plainview MN

Specifically: compass, width, height, depth (of case).     Most likely you
have a robust, but rather common instrument there.   They can be fixed to
be quite pleasant, and will be of great value to the loving owner, such as
a Victorian home owner and enthusiast.

Anne Beetem
Harpsichords & Historic Pianos
2070 Bingham Ct.