World-Class Junk of Susans muses (rambling)

PDtek@aol.com PDtek@aol.com
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 01:06:15 EDT

>   Any other thoughts on the
>  socking feet slippery problem?

The minute you walk into a house you can usually tell if its a shoe or non-
shoe household. For example, if you see the piano sitting on new snow white
carpet, the shoes come off. Many times a customer has thanked me profusely for
removing my shoes, exibiting signs of great relief because a lot of people are
shy about asking us to take off our shoes, so it makes a good impression to
take the initiative.

Also let me say though that I hate taking off my shoes in someone elses house.
I feel downright naked. Its creepy. And you can bet that its the non-shoe
service calls where I have to go out to the van several times for parts and
tools.

I just realized I'm sitting here rambling on about SHOES, for God's sake. Well
it's all Jame's fault. He started it. Maybe its just because the list is so
deserted. I think I saw a tumbleweed blow by.

Dave Bunch