Taking off shoes. more

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 06:45:57 -0500

Hi All,
I actually have had 1 client who I have followed into a progression of
expensive houses and now is in a $1 mil.+ mansion.  It has imported marble
and all exotic stuff in it.  She has a 5'8" Kimball, go figure.  She , her
housekeeper, issues me footies when she finally leaves me in the BACK door
and issues me towels to put my tool box, brief case, and anything else I
might bring in.  They are SO fanatic that they get charged $5 extra because
it aggravates me so much to be that knit pickety.
	I might add the footies are still slippery on that marble and hardwood
floors and you still have the pedal problem.  Wally's suggestion that
always having a second pair of indoor hard soles shoes is a good idea,
although some of these clients might not still believe you.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!