Hello . . . is this thing ON?

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 19:58:32 -0600

On the subject of taking off shoes . . . .

I put up a response saying there is a product that hospitals use that is
made just for putting over your shoes.  It is made of a durable paper and
has elastic and isn't slippery on any surface.  They are actually MADE for
putting over your shoes.  I've seen these before.  They are disposable and
probably cheap.  I think they are a great idea.

Someone else puts up a response saying they tie three freezer bags on their
feet with rubber bands, which must look incredibly ridiculous (sorry
Barrie!), and someone says "good idea!?!?!"

Geez!  talk about giving someone a complex!

Glenn.

(the above is completely T.I.C.   ;-)