wanted

Wallace F. Wilson WILSON53@MARSHALL.EDU
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:44:43 -0700

I agree with your comments.  My understanding from a dealer is that if
you want weighted keys, the wholesale may be 750-800, plus shipping.
This family has a smaller budget than retail would allow, so they're
looking at used but recent.  These things apparently don't hold their
value like our acoustic (preferred) pianos do.