damper guide rail bushings

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 23:44:15 -0700

Susan Kline wrote:

> ...What is missing, apparently forever, is even a rough date for Bill
> Spurlock's Journal article, which I imagine carries all the advice someone
> new to the job might require.
>
> Are any of you people equipped with paper indexes able to supplement the
> fallible biological filing system?
>
> Susan

Hi Susan,

I believe you are referring to the article, "Wool Cloth Bushings", in
the June, '89 PTJ. You were right about the #7 bridge pin.

I was told recently that there exists a cyber-index of Journal articles
accessible through the PTG website. But when I got up on the website, I
couldn't find it. Probably just a rumor.

What is really happening, I believe, is that work is in progress, by the
Electronic Communications Committee, to produce a CD format index and
what is needed is the approval of all the authors of all the Journal
articles in question. No small task.

Tom

--
Thomas A. Cole, RPT