59 historical temperament files available

Robert Scott rscott@wwnet.net
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:04:05 -0400

The tables of offsets in Jorgensen that we have been discussing
are now available on my web site.  They are in TuneLab temperament
file format, which is just a text file.

Also, if any of you were at the convention and saw the TuneLab
disks in the Cybercafe, you may have noticed that they were
version 2.2.  This new version is also available on my
web site:  http://www.wwnet.net/~rscott

The main new feature in version 2.2 is adaptive over-pull.
The old static method was completely scraped in favor of this
new learn-as-you-go method.

Robert Scott
Ann Arbor, Michigan