HTs using cents offset from ET

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:59:39 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/98 11:33:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
Pianosold@aol.com writes:

<< Bill,

 Could you post a scheme for laying a scale (aurally) in EBV temperament - or
 how it's constructed.   From what I've read on the list I would like to try
 it.

 Regards

 Rob Thornton >>

I am working on it.  I have already posted an old version.  I gave out an
updated one at the Convention but I do not have it on a computer file.  I'll
redo it before I start with the SAT assisted version.

I am really glad that some people are interested.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin