Piano Rebuilding Business

BettyP BettyP@mako.com
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:43:51 -0700

Sirs;
I was referred to you by John Granholm, Roseburg, OR
This is the letter I sent to him from my husband.
A few years ago I rebuilt pianos as a hobby. Unfortunately age has =
intervened. I have for sale---Complete set of catalog rebuilding tools =
and equipment, parts and supplies, and 4 unfinished pianos. This would =
be great for someone just starting in the business or as a hobby. Price =
is negotiable. Would appreciate any suggestion you could offer that =
would put this equipment to good use.
Sincerely
G. W. Patton
Dobbins, CA