what the internet is beginning to do.

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 11:44:01 -0600

Hi All,

I thought this email might be of interest--it shows the value of the
internet to building business and offering service. This is the sixth such
inquiry to arrive this year--almost one per month!
>To: <drose@dlcwest.com>
>Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 20:41:37 -0600
>
>Don,
>I have your email address from the Canadian Piano Page and I assume that it
is current.

>I am considering the purchase of a used baby grand piano that is located in
Regina at a private address. What is your fee for your opinion as to value
and condition? Would you be available on the afternoon of July 24 to inspect
the piano?

>My work number monday to friday in the day is xxx-xxxx, my home number is
sss-ssss.

>I look forward to your reply.
Regards,
"Tuner for the Centre of the Arts"