Young Chang

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:02:35 -0500 (CDT)

David,

   Young Chang has moved most of their operation to Washington State and
all the addresses/e-mail/phone #'s listed are no longer valid.
   I was able to get the new 800 number from the dealer here in Houston.
The number is: 800-874-2880. The guy's name in parts is Jim Davis.
   Hope this helps.

>I have been trying to contact Young Chang for parts and have
>been unsuccessful using the following...
>
>1-800-421-9846...service discontinued
>tech@youngchang.com...E-mail returned
>phil_glenn@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com...E-mail returned
>
>This info came from the PTG's resource guide.  Does anyone know
>how to contact Young Chang.
>

>David Ilvedson, RPT

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music