1864 Chickering

Anne Beetem abeetem@wizard.net
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:00:25 -0500

Greetings all!

My move to Miami is but a month away,  and I'm packing and selling.   The
ol' budget tells me I have to sadly offer up my 1864 Chickering Concert
Grand for sale.   It is as yet unrestored,  so will go for a song.   She
will be a gem.  Construction and soundboard in fine shape.  Straight
stringing.  Beautiful legs, etc.

It would please me greatly if somebody who cares would take it,
particularly someone who will let me come and play it when it is done!

Please reply privately offlist as I'm temporarily off the list for real
this time  .

Oh yes,  I also still have one harpsichord left to sell.

Best,  Anne

Anne Beetem
Harpsichords & Historic Pianos
2070 Bingham Ct.