Damper guide rails-success "uff da!!"

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:41:22 -0500

----------
> From: Tom Cole <tcole@cruzio.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Damper guide rails-success
> Date: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 10:39 PM
>
> Thanks for the clarification, Paul. While you're at it, could you
> translate "uff da"?
>
> Tom
> --
> Thomas A. Cole RPT
> Santa Cruz, CA

Ask Ole, I'm sure Lena will agree.  It translates roughly as "oh yes" like
the "OH YES" in the Clairol comercials. So when you lift up that piano and
people are watching,  you say "uff da"

rm

Ole rented a boat and took Lena fishing. They were having fantastic luck.
"Ole, how will we  find this spot next time"? asked Lena
"Mark an X on the bottom of the boat" said Ole
"Ole," exclaimed Lena, "You don't think enough.  How do you know next time
we will get the same boat??"