Taking off shoes.

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:25:25 -0600

At 10:29 PM 7/22/98 EDT, Wim wrote:

>I don't take off my shoes, unless I'm asked, but I do make it a point to
>vigerously wiping my feet on the mat, in full view of the customer,  before I
>enter the house.

Take your cue from the customer... if their shoes are on, no problem. If
not, I ask or just remove my loafers.

As has been mentioned, in Canada most people do take off their shoes in the
house for some reason, even if it isn't good for their carpets. I carry
little knitted slippers just in case I need them.

		John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com