Hantavirus

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 18:08:04 -0400

Thanks, Keith!

Don't wanna talk about Providence, since circumstance prevented my attending.
That leaves the PTJ article. I looked, and... April '97, <nothing>, <nothing>,
July '97.  Augh!

I then found the May issue -- in the shop -- and on review realized I had
focused on the 'toys' in that issue and failed to read any of the other
articles! In this case, the mag was being used to fabricate one of the small
centerpin holders as pictured on the cover.

NOW I'll read Norman's article. So thanks again!

At 04:15 PM 7/22/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hanta Virus
>Of Mice and Men and Pianos
>Norman Cantrell, RPT