Oh no, back to 'piano records'

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 10:58:30 -0600

Carl, My vote is with the minority  for these reasons  When seeing a piano
for the first time and finding even just the information of the last tuning
with the tech card, my mind starts to reason why the piano is in the shape
that I find it in. Out of sight, from the user, graffiti brings a smile to
me when seeing a respected tech who has proceeded me. Sometimes that person
is no longer with us and speaking kindly of them to the owner is not a bad
idea as it brings back usually fond memories of them and some day maybe me
too.
Joe Goss