Advertising

Robert B Edwardsen edwardsn@rpa.net
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 05:59:46 -0400

Hi Rob:

My experience with newspaper ads not great, I got enough work to pay for the
ads but not alot more than that.

The problem with Yellow pages is that people looking there (in general) have
no criteria to go by other than price so if your not the cheapest in town you
won't get the work.

Referral work is the best.  The bigger your customer base, the more referrals
you'll get and the best way to develop a large customer base ASAP is to work
for a dealer.

You could also try a direct mailing to everyone in the University directory,
letting them know of your services and maybe offering a initial discount of
some sort to all University affilates.

Good luck,

Rob Edwardsen