More on advertising...

R. Goodale rob.goodale@nau.edu
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:48:21 -0600

Thanks for all of your perspectives. It has all been quit interesting on
hearing different perspectives. I had another idea that came to mind
which perhaps someone could share regarding successes/failures:

What about placing an ad in the program of the local symphony
orchestra?  We have a rather impressive symphony here that regularly
hosts many well known pianists. Has anyone placed this type of
advertisment? Any kind of worth while response???

Just wondering,

Rob Godale, RPT