Bosendorfer (was Re: 'Grey Market' Yamahas-again)

VOCE88@aol.com VOCE88@aol.com
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 05:55:41 EDT

<< Carl,

    This is not necessarily so. At least in the older versions. I don't
 know about the new ones. We have 11 Bosendorfers, app. 20-25 yrs. old,
 all the same model (No. 200) and none of them have glide bolts.
    Perhaps it has changed since these were brought in. Does anyone know
 for sure?

Carl -

   I have several new Bosendorfer 200's and one that is about 15 years old
(got a great deal on that one if anyone has an interested customer) - all
three have glide bolts.

    Just my 2 cents.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co
1 800 394 1117

PS - Just rebuilt a 1927 Bosie that didnt have them - Of course, there was no
sostenuto pedal