a loan via SBA..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:41:24 -0400

..Hi folks..

..went to the bank this morning and found out that obtaining a SBA
Loan is not all that difficult..even for a newbee in business like
me!..

..the one thing that I didn't like was the interest rate that was
quoted to me..3 points above prime..that seemed a little steep to me..

..i'm wondering how many of us have started in this business like
this..and what are the pro's and con's..

..if this is too far off-topic, then please pardon me and we can go
private.

thanks,
Phil