got another rush

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 18:20:02 -0500

`Hi All,
Today it happened again.  I looked down at the Kimball console and under
the pedals, what did I see?  Impressions of the bottom of the pedals in the
carpet.  After I tuned the beast I called the client in and explained to
her why her pedal felt funny and showed her what it was doing to the carpet
and how much better she would be if the pedals could have its' full range
of motion.  Of course, I suggested the cure, a set of PLTR"s.  I went out
to the truck and brought in a set made of tulip poplar and the set of
walnut cups that I made for a client for next week.  She bought the walnut
set and now I have to remake another set of walnut CC's.  I showed her that
now, her pedal had a full range of motion and she now has beautified her
legs with my walnut creations.  What a rush.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Peripherals
Creator of Hardwood PLTR's and Custom Piano Benches
pianoman@inlink.com         If I wake up in the morning, it WILL be a great
day!